It’s been a good week! The week started with a getaway for me and I just wrapped up a tv appearance on our local news. It was a Valentine’s Day segment where I featured a thrifted table setup for two!
I also fell in love with a new tv stand I found on FB Marketplace but I wasn’t able to get it. So I ordered a new one from Target. I have a feeling this is going to lead to a whole need living room(just don’t tell my husband!). We are in desperate need of a new couch so I think this is a great opportunity to refresh.
- An easy weeknight dinner: make some chicken breasts in the crockpot. Once cooked, shred and smother in BBQ sauce. Serve on a bun with coleslaw. So simple!
- Ecanto Workout: I love Grow with Jo and this workout was so fun and easy to do with Emmy.
- TV Stand: here’s the tv stand I ordered. So cute!
- Strong Women Tee: I need this!
- My Thrifted Table Setup: I’m so happy with how this turned out!
That’s all! I hope you have a great weekend!