It has been a full week for us, yet I don’t feel like I got much done! After stopping the FlyLady method I really feel like I need a new system in place. Hopefully this weekend I can figure out a rhythm for myself. The highlight of the week was a Tuesday movie night with my family! Here a few things I’ve been loving this week:
My Friday Five
- My New Starbucks Mug: I’ve been waiting for this one! So cute!
- Saturday Farmer’s Market: we are so lucky to live with year round farmer’s markets. We are trying to walk to one each Saturday. Click here to find one near you if you’re local.
- The Flight Attendant: obsessed!
- Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies: the best kind!
- My TikTok: I randomly posted a tiktok last weekend and it took off. If you are on TikTok give me a follow!
That’s all for this week! Next week, I’ll be sharing an exciting new app with you!