This week has been so fun for me! I finally got the house in order(mostly!) and I was able to work on my booth at a local antique shop. I’m loving my new space there. Having a booth has been such a fun experience for me and it brings in a little extra cash which helps fund my thrifting trips! Next month, I’ll be sharing weekly booth updates on the blog and Instagram.
I also spent sometime this week browsing Urban Outfitters online just for fun. I love thrifting but sometimes I want to shop regular retail and that’s okay! The bathroom rug isn’t workin out so I have been looking for a replacement and I think I found one. UO really has some amazing home decor pieces.
My Friday Five
This post includes affiliate links. By shopping these links I may receive a small commission. Thanks for supporting me!
- Peach Izze: I cannot get enough of these sodas. I’ve been trying to replacement my coke intake and now I’m addicted to these!
- Evil Under the Sun: looking for a good movie? We love Evil Under the Sun. It’s based on an Agatha Christie book. So good!
- Beauty Counter: I finally tried some sunscreen and a few other goodies from Beauty Counter and I’m loving them. Also I am happy I can shop through one of my followers!
- Cutest Video: I love this little TikTok video of a mama telling her baby not to let a man(or woman) treat them poorly. So sweet!
- UO Favorites: I rounded up several of my favorites on UO right now. I think I’m going to order that bathroom rug and maybe a planter!