Week 6 of the One Room Challenge has wrapped up and I don’t have much to show for it. It was an emotional week for me personally but it did help me realize we need to leave most of the landscaping for phase two. It’s too expensive and we want to plant things that make sense for our area so waiting until we have a better plan is our best option.
- Dining Room Plans & Three Simple Meals to Make This WeekIt has been about two months with our completed kitchen makeover and we are still in love, but our dining room […]
- Our Kitchen Reveal – The Budget & Answering Your Questions!The question I am asked the most about this project is how much it cost, and I have no problem sharing! […]
- Our Kitchen Reveal – A Very Green Kitchen!This project is something we have dreamed about for almost six years, and we could not be happier with the results! […]
- June Meal PlanOnly a few days late, but our dinner meal plan is here! A few notes; we try to eat meatless several […]
- Friday Five & What I Made in MarchI just got my check for March from my secondhand booth and thankfully my booth did much better than the last […]
So what did I get done? Well, I removed some bricks from the flower beds. I’ve never liked how tall the beds are. I won’t be removing the beds completely but I think I’ll like it better once it’s shorter. It just blocked our view once anything was planted. I also picked up a few decor pieces from Target and that’s about it!
To do list:
- Finish flower beds & plant
- New mailbox and numbers
- Order a rug
- Plants, plants, plants
I can’t believe how close we are to the end. The house is completely different and I can’t wait to add the final touches. Don’t forget to head over to the One Room Challenge site to check out the other guest and designer projects. You won’t be disappointed!